[lazarus] I Cant Compile...

Prof. Roberto A. Berrospe Machin binaryuniverse at binaryuniverse.com
Tue Aug 19 12:31:29 EDT 2003

Hellow everybody.
Im have downloaded the last cvs of lazarus (under windows) and tryed to make
them using the fpc make with not result. I mean, when i try to compile using
make, every return:
    makefile:17: *** You need the gnu utils package to use this Makefile.
Sop.

I try to download the Last GNU Utils, but after install, the make continues
saying this error. :)

Some one in the list have experimented this problem?

Thanks

Prof. Roberto A. Berrospe Machin
Florida - Uruguay
Tel-Fax: +598-353-0783