[Lazarus] Can't see line being debugged.

Adrian De Armas adearmas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:59:54 CET 2008

Marc,

Thanks for your reply...
I checked what you told me to but previously I hadn't change any color.
I wasnt aware of environment-editor options-color executionpoint... so
I tried to change it to some blue or red but bothing happens... I'm
stuck.

I didnt try the ubuntu's lazarus version (I think it's 0.9.22)... May
be I should uninstall 0.9.24, install the 0.9.22 and try...

Thanks