[Lazarus] PowerPDF Installation

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sat May 10 16:59:24 CEST 2008

Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Lee Jenkins schreef:
>>> BTW: if you have a package that compiles, can you create a new release
>>> for Lazarus-CCR?
>>>
>> Package for powerpdf?  Sure, be glad to.  Where should I send it?
>>
>> BTW, I know this sound dumb, but what is Lazarus-CCR?  I've seen it around have
>> never connected the dots for what CCR stands for.
>
> I assumed you downloaded it from http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/PowerPDF
> which links to the lazarus-ccr sourceforge site for the downloads.
>
> I think http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/PowerPDF needs updating and a
> new source zip for PowedPDF would be nice.

Just sent the zip file to you in a private email with the file as attachment.

I have also placed a copy at the site below which you can download.

http://www.datatrakpos.com/misc/PowerPDF.zip

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."