[Lazarus] Lazarus FPC 2.5.1

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 12:42:30 CEST 2010

This has been asked (and answered) on the list a few times.
If you're using Linux I have a sample script ;)  Otherwise, you may
look at the FPC build FAQ (manual?) or google for the previous
messages.
Also, you may have better luck asking in the FPC-devel list about the
GetClassID bug.

Best regards,
Flávio