[Lazarus] Parser

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 10:19:58 CEST 2010

On 1 July 2010 09:37, Adem <listmember at letterboxes.org> wrote:
> of owen-fresh code; we're simply talking about some possible/probable future
> direction and whether it would be a good idea to make provision for that

Fair enough. Civilised discussions would be nice to see for a change.   :-)

> But, I can't quite recall whether you were met with such a resistence --that
> there already existed a project for precisely the same purpose and you
> should pool in your resources into that. Were you?

fpGUI and LCL have very different goals, even though, from a distance,
they look like the same thing. And yes, I have received many mails
(more than I care to remember) saying that I should pool my efforts
with LCL. LCL doesn't allow for what we [our company] need, that is
why I limit my efforts to the Lazarus IDE only.

  - Graeme -