[Lazarus] (Attn DoDi) multiply edit windows [Re: debug windows layout]

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Mar 2 19:05:32 CET 2010

On 02/03/2010 15:26, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Martin schrieb:
>
>> How far are you with multiply edit windows?
>
> Don't ask me, I'm not familiar with the current IDE interfaces and
> layout management :-(
It sounded for a moment you started on the IDE integration. I just
wanted to make sure we don't fo the same thing.

Since you are not (yet), I'll be looking at enabling multiply
SourceNotebooks. This can later be combined with docking.

> AFAIR the ElasticSite demo demonstrates the available docking
> features, including persistence. What remains to do is the integration
> of docking and persistence into the IDE.
>
>> Because I am (or will be) at the same thing. In order for opening the
>> same source in multiply views ( $DEFINE SynDualView ), I need to look
>> at multiply windows.
>
> The SynDualView is nice, it only lacks the same set of features for
> every view.
I know. I hadn't had much time the last 2 or 3 month... hopefully it
will get better again.