[Lazarus] Generics in FPC have many problems

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:09:23 CEST 2011

The focus of my library is to make interactive demo writing easy. Generics,
when implemented correctly, make writing code easier and more productive,
given that you know what a generic is and how to use them.

Besides, when writing a (simple) game you'll likely be limited by hardware
and not software. Most all the Javascript WebGL demos I've seen are limited
by the drivers/hardware ... same thing goes the game systems, which have
2D/3D graphics and animation and resource/input/display/sound systems,I've
written in the past.