[Lazarus] Lazarus Help

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Mar 30 12:13:55 CEST 2011

On 03/30/2011 10:39 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> I've been saying this for years, but the Lazarus developers can't seem
> to make a decision on a offline help format...
If DocView really is good, stable and open source, I don't see why its
not integrated

> so we are all stuck (by default) with the crap online only wiki help.

The online help _can_ be downloaded and accessed in a file (there are
instructions and I once managed to get it running).

The online help of course always is up to date.

I do vote for DocView being able to work on files provided online by the
distribution server :)

-Michael