[Lazarus] Lazarus shortcuts conflict with windows shortcuts

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Aug 15 09:22:14 CEST 2012

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:18:15 +0200
Reinier Olislagers <reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:

>[...]
> @Mattias: yes, you're right, you can modify the xml file. Then you'd get
> into scripting that changes xml files. Not something I'd look forward to
> as an admin, but certainly doable. To each his own, I'd guess.

You don't need to edit the xml file directly.
You can simply use the IDE to setup the keys as you want and then copy
the editoroptions.xml to the target's machine /etc/lazarus folder. When
the pupil starts the IDE for the first time he gets your keys.
And can alter them.
It's the same for any options of the IDE.

Mattias