[Lazarus] Project management

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:14:58 CET 2012

2012/3/1 Everton Vieira <tonvieira at gmail.com>

> That`s true. To get the "softer landing" improving the doc (and i think
> the ways of it) would be enough. The project management is more about to
> lead the people to achieve *common* goals. I don`t know how you people
> from the core lives with so few contributors. The high goal of this thread
> is to improve that.

Right... if you honestly wanted to improve the situation you could start
contributing yourself.
Until now we have seen only this abstract nonsense from you.

> So, what does the management mean in practice?
>
> About management from the wikipedia: "*Project management* is the
> discipline of planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to
> achieve specific goals."

Yes, I can read wikipedia. My question included the "in practice" part.

DoDi and others!!!
Please don't hijack this thread for whining about documentation and docking
and whatnot! You can do that in another thread if you must.
Besides, you are supposed to improve the documents, not whine all the time
like a baby. I don't know what is wrong with you.

I plan, hopefully during Friday, to collect some valid points about how
this project should be visible to outsiders, in a constructive way.
It really doesn't help things when this thread is filled with irrelevant
whining, pushing the signal/noise ratio close to zero. Is it a collective
whining period now or what?

Juha