[Lazarus] Lazarus/FPC for Web Development only

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:55:35 CET 2014

2014-02-05 <glpunzi at gmail.com>:

>  The best of the best could be WebControls, a widgeset thath translate
> widgets to some JS library, to design WYSIWYG ... I think could be an
> ambitious project, but time is time.
>
> Form -> Page.
> Grid -> AlloyUI datatable http://alloyui.com/tutorials/datatable/
> and so on..
>
> IIRC Raudus do same thing, or I'm wrong?
>
> Regards.
>
> Enviado desde Surface Pro

I have seen AlloyUI and despite being very interesting, IMHO, they sinned
in not using jQuery natively. :)

See widgets using jQuery, like comercial options http://www.jqwidgets.com,
http://www.telerik.com/kendo-ui, or open source options
http://www.jeasyui.com, http://www.jtable.org etc. This projects works fine
with RESTful tecnology, so you can use one of these project in front-end,
and Brook in back-end.

Ah, using Brook, you are already using FCL-Web. FCL-Web is the engine,
Brook the frame, and your widget the bodywork. :)

--
Silvio Clécio