[Lazarus] Lazarus Second Release Candidate, 1.2RC2

William Oliveira Ferreira bdexterholland at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 22:15:26 CET 2014

as I said, I'm just a user of the feature, I don't really know what
implications can came with this change. Today, if you change debug profile
to another that doesn't generate that file, the compiler doesn't
ignore it?Here, I tested (Lazarus 1.0.14 r43446 FPC 2.6.2
i386-win32-win32/win64)
with an old project that have 2 build modes and one of them doesn't
generate any debug symbols. Lazarus has just ignored my break points.
Lazarus doesn't removed my debug file. Could this be a hint that external
debug symbols could be used without issues?