[Lazarus] Watches - 'Repeat Count' functionality.

Wed Feb 18 17:52:54 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm using Lazarus 1.5 r47664 FPC 2.6.4 x86_64-linux-gtk 2

I looked at the following documentation regarding "repeat count"

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_Window:_Watch_list#Watch_Properties

In the wiki it says "Repeat Count" was implemented in Lazarus 1.1
already (see the bottom of the section in the wiki), but I can't seem to
get it to work in Lazarus 1.5. I only ever see the first element
specified. eg: b[10] and then a repeat count of 5, but I only see
b[10]'s value.

I tried using both GDB and fpDebug debuggers.

Is this actually implemented, or am I using it wrong?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/