[Lazarus] RC1 Debugger error

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Feb 18 22:45:28 CET 2015

On 18/02/2015 18:49, JuuS wrote:
> Hit a problem right off with RC1. I've attached the screen shot.
>
> I'm assuming I'm to report problems here in the list or is there another
> venue for that? Let me know...

For now list is fine, lets determine more about it first.

> Here's what happened...
>
> I opened one of my regular projects and built and ran it.
>
> It ran perfectly. I could see no problems whatsoever.
>
> I had also made a published version of the project (as you had
> suggested) and so I opened that.

Thanks for the detailed description

Have you checked, if in the new published project debugging is set up ?

Project options > debugger.
Is the checkbox set?
Which debug info is chosen? Dwarf or Stabs? (And what happens if you use
the other)?

If all that is set correct, then can you please attach a log, as
describe here:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GDB_Debugger_Tips#Log_info_for_debug_session