[Lazarus] rc2 debugger error

JuuS JuuS at mykolab.ch
Wed Mar 4 18:58:57 CET 2015

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the instructions! That is very cool (-gw), didn't know how
to do that...I will be playing there sometimes methinks...

Anyway, I followed instructions and there are no call stack messages,
the debugger error window shows up immediately.

I put a breakpoint in formcreate and also in the project source both, in
the hope it would force something, but unfortunately neither breakpoint
was hit.

Am archiving the original problematic PUB files and will send to you.

BTW, any drawbacks to keeping the -gw switch on? I'd like to keep the
ability to debug ide I guess,...just in case  ;-)

Julius