[Lazarus] DoomRL based of FPC now open sourced

Lars noreply at z505.com
Thu Dec 8 04:17:21 CET 2016

There was also the original doom source code released in C, which was
converted 100 percent to Delphi, and then I modified it to work with
FPC... had some bugs, that were worked out.

Not sure what the difference between actual original Doom and DoomRL is

There is also Quake for delphi, and quake for fpc which I also worked on
and it had some bugs, which AFAIk may have been worked out by someone