[Lazarus] New high DPI features in 1.7

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Dec 9 16:51:07 CET 2016

El 09/12/16 a les 09:12, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> I have worked on high DPI features recently.
>
> If you want to play with high DPI support, follow this instruction:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/High_DPI#High_DPI_in_Lazarus_1.7_and_above

I currently have some projects where I use ScaleBy to manually scale the
forms depending on the monitor resolution[*], if I leave tform.scaled to
false will it work as before?

[*] it's a multi monitor setup where each form is assigned to a specific
monitor, I design at a resolution that I want (usually 2 thirds of my
monitor), then I scale it to fit the assigned monitor and make a small
copy of the same form to show on the main monitor (where I can see the
content of all the other monitors).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007