[Lazarus] New high DPI features in 1.7

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Dec 9 17:32:40 CET 2016

El 09/12/16 a les 17:26, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus ha escrit:
> On 09.12.2016 17:21, Luca Olivetti via Lazarus wrote:
>>>
>>> It will have Scaled=True.
>>
>> But I can change it back to false, right?
>
> Please read my previous email to the end.

I probably mis-read it: I though that you could do that only for new forms.

>> And, more important, ScaleBy will work just like before, won't it?
>
> Yes.
>
> Btw. do your different monitors really have different DPI settings? To
> me it looks like you just scale your forms.

Yes, I don't care about the dpi, I just want the form to fill the whole
monitor. ScaleBy works nicely for that

> ScaleBy works independently on the new Scaled parameter and high DPI
> features.

Oh, I thought the former would be the basis for the latter, so that they
would be mutually exclusive.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007