[Lazarus] Lazarus January 2016 Update Can't install custom components.

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:47:13 CET 2016

Don, you should probably take this to the forums at
http://www.getlazarus.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=22

But to answer your question, in order to reduce the total install size of
Raspberry Pi I've removed many fpc packages which do not fall under the
domain of the rtl or fcl. I know for a lot of people SD card space is a
major concern when picking what to put on their Pi, and I think I've
managed to to strike a reasonable balance in reducing the install size from
1.2GB down to 240MB.

If you need packages which are missing, you can use svn to install just the
compiler packages you need by using the command:

svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk/packages/<packagename>/src
<packagename>

Where <packagename> is the name of the individual missing fpc package you
want installed. Just be sure to add the <packagename> folder to your
Lazarus include path.

To list packages use:

svn ls http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk/packages/

I hope this helps.