[Lazarus] LHelp or help systems that also work on..

Lars noreply at z505.com
Fri Nov 18 12:36:55 CET 2016

Hi,

Since I use both Lazarus and Delphi and never just use one or the other,
is there any help system that works in both delphi and Lazarus? i.e.
anyone port LHelp to delphi so delphi apps can have a similar help system?
Or any other help systems that are portable between Laz and Delphi?

I haven't studied much, but my guess is LHelp was specifically built for
Lazarus and never considered Delphi, due to the name "L Help" which stands
for maybe lazarus help.  Assumptions here...