[Lazarus] I say a little prayer (for the Lazarus editor)

R.Smith ryansmithhe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 11:58:00 CET 2021

I'm not the coder, nor have any answer or thought on the matter, but I
would like to point out that if you select text (any text) and then use
a multi-cursor (pressing Alt+Shift+Down Arrow several times) and then
Ctrl-V to paste, you get such a multi-row paste very easily.

Whether the mentioned IDE thing gets fixed or not, I find this the
easier way.

Cheers!
Ryan